The Effect of Near-Infrared Radiation on Plants
See t.ly/lqjm — Look at any textbook on botany and you will find this maxim: plants respond to optical radiation in the spectral range of…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors