Stanford Univ. alum creates portable UV-C phone case to promote on-the-go sanitization
Tom Quach at The Stanford Daily reports Abdi Hariri M.S. ’84 and co-founder Marco Mora created V-Go, an iPhone-attachable product that aims to eliminate infectious droplets…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors