Signify Moves for Default Judgments Against Silent Defendants in Lighting Technology Patent Lawsuit
Represented by lawyers at BOND, SCHOENECK & KING, PLLC, Signify North America Corporation and Signify Holding B.V. accuse LEPRO Innovation Inc, LE Innovation Inc, Innovation Rules Inc., Home Ever Inc., and Letianlighting, Inc., of infringing on U.S. Patent Nos. 7,014,336, 7,038,399, 7,348,604, 7,352,138, 8,063,577, 9,709,253, and RE 49,320, in a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada. Because the defendants were served and haven’t responded, Signify wants the court clerk to enter default judgments against the quintet.
More from LegalMore posts in Legal »
- Duplo Turns to Drs. Charles F. Reinholtz & Chris E. Scott to Explain How It Doesn’t Infringe on MGI Digital’s Ultraviolet Printing Technology Patents
- Samsung & Seoul Semi Call Validity of LED Wafer’s Lighting Technology Patents into Question
- John K. Roberts at L3Harris Explains to Judge Albright Why Walmart Infringes on Solid-State Light Source Technology Designed by Bridgelux
- Drs. Michael Lebby & Brian D’Andrade Explain to Judge Gilliland Current Lighting Isn’t Infringing on Jiaxing & Obert’s Lighting Technology Patents
- Hilco Says Recently Unsealed <i>Qui Tam</i> Claims Included in LiteSheet Asset Sale