Should more public spaces be treated with UVC light?
Although the spread of infection is not a new challenge, Bluebotics at HealthCareGlobal.com reports, COVID-19 has made us all more wary about public spaces with…
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- ‘Smart water’ which is visible under UV light is being given to bouncers to help police arrest drunk people
- Report says Park City’s drinking water is safe, meets quality standards through its two-stage cartridge filtration and UV light
- Tips for growing tomatoes; can be protected from hornworms/caterpillars through UV flashlight
- Wastewater Authority seeks ARPA funds to replace $8 million ultraviolet disinfection system
- The Fascinating Complex Minds of Bees and How They Sense Polarized and Ultraviolet Light