Robotic Systems on the Frontline Against the Pandemic
See http://tny.im/pOQ — Robotic systems have been effectively used in healthcare while a new role for them has emerged during the COVID-19 pandemic. Robots were used as part of prevention, screening and diagnosis of the disease, but also to assist with the treatment of patients. The purpose of the paper is to provide an overview of the relevant applications for robots and highlight their potential.
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Congressman Sanford D. Bishop Jr. Presents Federally Funded Check to Leesburg, GA to Include UV Wastewater Treatment
- Westmoreland, PA Approves $31 M in Water Treatment Plant Upgrades Including Ultraviolet Disinfection System
- Bioaerosol Chamber Disinfected with Ultraviolet Light Between Studies
- Morro’s Bay, CA Has $160M Water Treatment Online Ahead of Schedule and Includes UV Advanced Oxidation
- PURO UV, Ushio and Johnson Controls Join Forces to Further the Scientific Research of Far UV-C and Validate its Benefits to IAQ