Province of Saskatchewan Plans Upgrades & Improvements to Ultraviolet Water Disinfection Project in Shaunavon
The Province of Saskatchewan, Canada, delivered an amended registration statement to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission yesterday in anticipation of raising up to US$2…
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Photokeratitis among Medical Staff after Exposure to UV Light Germicidal Lamps in Queen Alia Military Hospital in Covid-19 Time
- Ultraviolet Light Reveals Large Sponge Marks Showing Artist Georgia O’Keefe Tried to Clean “Spring” Painting
- UV Disinfection in the Healthcare Environment: Key Criteria for Performance, Operation and Safety – by Ashish Msyhur, Ph.D., Ultraviolet Devices, Inc.
- Sioux City, Iowa, wastewater treatment plant has engineers designing a new UV disinfection system to cut chlorine concentration & environmental violations
- The World Youth Forum partners with Egypt’s Bee Group to use a variety of robots with different functions — especially sterilization to keep attendees safe