IUVA Webinar: UV Applications in Low Resource Settings — Jan. 19, 2022, frrom 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time
This International Ultraviolet Association webinar will introduce the potential for UV to play a role in water treatment in low- and middle-income countries and support…
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Photokeratitis among Medical Staff after Exposure to UV Light Germicidal Lamps in Queen Alia Military Hospital in Covid-19 Time
- Ultraviolet Light Reveals Large Sponge Marks Showing Artist Georgia O’Keefe Tried to Clean “Spring” Painting
- Sioux City, Iowa, wastewater treatment plant has engineers designing a new UV disinfection system to cut chlorine concentration & environmental violations
- UV Disinfection in the Healthcare Environment: Key Criteria for Performance, Operation and Safety – by Ashish Msyhur, Ph.D., Ultraviolet Devices, Inc.
- The World Youth Forum partners with Egypt’s Bee Group to use a variety of robots with different functions — especially sterilization to keep attendees safe