Innovators in Japan Are Developing New Technologies to Counter Coronavirus
Via Newsweek.com, the MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF JAPAN reports as the global coronavirus pandemic continues, the world is searching for new measures that will minimize…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors