Hyundai Robotics’ quarantine robot uses plasma and UVC LED sterilization for face-to-face quarantine activities in buildings
Lim Chang-won at Aju Business Daily reports an autonomous quarantine robot developed by Hyundai Robotics is ready for commercial operation. It can conduct face-to-face quarantine…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors