Governor Tom Wolf’s Administration Steers Pennsylvania Infrastructure Investment Authority (PENNVEST) funds to UV Water Disinfection in Centre County, Pa.
Moshannon Valley Joint Sewer Authority located in Centre County, Pa., will receive a $2,371,000 loan to replace an existing chlorine gas disinfection system with a…
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Evaluation of a Polyester Filter and UV Light (PFUV) Dehumidifier to Improve Indoor Environmental Quality: Preliminary Results
- Major Children’s Hospital Adopts Innovative UV Disinfection System
- Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center Opens Doors to Patient Care with Extensive Measures to Ensure Patient Comfort and Safety like UV Disinfection Robots for the Housekeeping Team, Indigo-Clean Technology for Sterilization
- How Lake County plans to spend $23.5 million in pandemic recovery funding including installation of UV disinfection system for reducing chemicals in the treatment process
- King Aerospace Preps for Opening of Arkansas Expansion, Hangars Fitted with Fire Detection Provisions Using Infrared/UV Optical Flame Detector System