Garbus Plaintiffs Put UVSanitizerUSA.com Out-of-Business & Obtain [Certificate of] Default in E.D.N.Y.
The on-line store at http://www.uvsanitizerusa.com/ supposedly operated by UV Sanitizer USA LLC has shut down, and that was a primary goal underpinning the lawsuit captioned Sheryl Garbus, individually on behalf of herself and all others similarly situated v. UV Sanitizer USA LLC, Case No. 2:20-cv-05358-JMA-ARL (E.D.N.Y., Nov. 4, 2020). Because the wand-maker didn’t respond to the lawsuit, lawyers for the alleged plaintiff class suing UV Sanitizer USA LLC sought and obtained from the [Clerk of] the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York entry of a [certificate of] default  last week. Garbus said the class complaint was properly…
More from LegalMore posts in Legal »
- John K. Roberts at L3Harris Explains to Judge Albright Why Walmart Infringes on Solid-State Light Source Technology Designed by Bridgelux
- Drs. Michael Lebby & Brian D’Andrade Explain to Judge Gilliland Current Lighting Isn’t Infringing on Jiaxing & Obert’s Lighting Technology Patents
- Duplo Turns to Drs. Charles F. Reinholtz & Chris E. Scott to Explain How It Doesn’t Infringe on MGI Digital’s Ultraviolet Printing Technology Patents
- Samsung & Seoul Semi Call Validity of LED Wafer’s Lighting Technology Patents into Question
- Hilco Says Recently Unsealed <i>Qui Tam</i> Claims Included in LiteSheet Asset Sale