Development of Wastewater Management System for Tertiary Institution in Nigeria
See t.ly/iyO8 — In order to achieve the three aspects of sustainable sustainability, water quality and wastewater management must be improved and protected. The demand for water is growing at twice the rate of population growth. Without effective solutions to manage wastewater generation, disposal, and reuse, growth will be minimal, and the resulting negative impacts, especially on water-scarce economies around the world and institutions in Nigeria, will arrive sooner than current approaches anticipate.
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Congressman Sanford D. Bishop Jr. Presents Federally Funded Check to Leesburg, GA to Include UV Wastewater Treatment
- Westmoreland, PA Approves $31 M in Water Treatment Plant Upgrades Including Ultraviolet Disinfection System
- Bioaerosol Chamber Disinfected with Ultraviolet Light Between Studies
- Morro’s Bay, CA Has $160M Water Treatment Online Ahead of Schedule and Includes UV Advanced Oxidation
- PURO UV, Ushio and Johnson Controls Join Forces to Further the Scientific Research of Far UV-C and Validate its Benefits to IAQ