Debunking UVGI Myths
See t.ly/Khmu Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) can be used in conjunction with HVAC systems or in spaces to disinfect air and surfaces to reduce disease transmission, control biofouling of cooling coils in air-handling units and improve indoor air quality (IAQ). The use of this technology escalated amid the COVID-19 pandemic, leading to increased questions and misconceptions.
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- PureAir Room 500 X from Vent-Axia Has Seven Stage Purification Process Including UV Sterililzation
- Toyoda Gosei Develops Compact UV-C LED Water Purification Device Applicable in Tight Spaces
- Dyson Humidifier with Ultraviolet Disinfection Makes 2023 Best of List
- Solar Windows from Ubiquitous Energy Convert Ultraviolet and Infrared Waves into Energy
- Orbitrap a Scaled-Down Drug Discovery Device Using Pulsing Ultraviolet Laser to Scan for Alien Life