UV-C: Near or Far?
Clifton Stanley Lemon at ledsmagazine.com reports strategies in Light has always been about the interplay between fundamental technologies and their applications and markets, and this year’s conference is no different. One of the emerging technologies in solid-state lighting (SSL) is ultraviolet, particularly in germicidal applications. Interest in UV-C LEDs was certainly compelled by health concerns and indoor air and surface disinfection over the past year-plus. However, the market outlook and application of these solutions appears to be up for debate! This August, we will host several talks on UV technology and a panel discussion about its application. First, Mike…
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Congressman Sanford D. Bishop Jr. Presents Federally Funded Check to Leesburg, GA to Include UV Wastewater Treatment
- Westmoreland, PA Approves $31 M in Water Treatment Plant Upgrades Including Ultraviolet Disinfection System
- Bioaerosol Chamber Disinfected with Ultraviolet Light Between Studies
- Morro’s Bay, CA Has $160M Water Treatment Online Ahead of Schedule and Includes UV Advanced Oxidation
- PURO UV, Ushio and Johnson Controls Join Forces to Further the Scientific Research of Far UV-C and Validate its Benefits to IAQ