UV Angel Highlights Research Saying Fixed In-Room UV-C Air Cleaners Reduce Airborne and Surface-Borne Contamination by as Much as 88%
UV Angel — a leader in pathogen control technology — says a new study set to be published in the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene demonstrates…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors