Upper-Room UVGI: An Infectious Disease Control Strategy
David Skelton at ACHRnews.com reports the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) pandemic has created an unprecedented demand for germicidal ultraviolet (UV) light irradiation equipment, marking a turning point for an underutilized…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors