Ultraviolet disinfection robots to improve hospital cleaning: Real promise or just a gimmick?
See https://aricjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13756-020-00878-4 The global COVID-19 pandemic due to the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 has challenged the availability of traditional surface disinfectants. It has also stimulated the…
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Pilot Study on Unique UV-LED System Used in Bioaerosol Emissions Antimicrobial Treatments
- The Chemistry of GUV 222: Ozone, OH Radicals, and IAQ
- Maine Salmon Hatchery Kills Thousands of Virus Infected Fish And Plans UV Disinfection System Addition
- Canadian And British Columbia Governments Fund $10 M For Wastewater and New Water Projects Including UV Systems
- Bayfront Park in Sarasota, FL Splash Park Upgrades Include Smart Devices and UV Disinfection