Ultraviolet C Light Technology: Effective or Waste of Money?
Tori Whitacre Martonicz at Infection Control Today reports despite studies that show UV-C is effective and safe, some individuals still refuse to believe it, based…
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- PA Driver’s Licenses Could Soon Be On Cell Phones; Visible Under UV Light
- WVU professor discovers crystals with signs of life from millions of years ago; uses UV lights to fluoresce microorganisms
- Indoor Ultraviolet Air-Cleaning Strategies Are Key to Minimizing the Spread of Virus
- Performance analysis of autonomous UV disinfecting robot (UV bot) using Taguchi method
- IEE Indoor Wants to Amend Answer to Global Plasma Lawsuit & GPS Balks