UK Government Guidance on Using Ultraviolet with Document Counterfeit Identification
2023 PDF guide document from the UK National Document Fraud Unit. Full PDF text at: https://tinyurl.com/2ypoxz8m “Using ultraviolet (UV) light you can see counterfeit documents that fluoresce (shine)more brightly than genuine documents which use dull, secure paper / material.” NOTE: Pictures available in PDF file.
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Congressman Sanford D. Bishop Jr. Presents Federally Funded Check to Leesburg, GA to Include UV Wastewater Treatment
- Westmoreland, PA Approves $31 M in Water Treatment Plant Upgrades Including Ultraviolet Disinfection System
- Bioaerosol Chamber Disinfected with Ultraviolet Light Between Studies
- Morro’s Bay, CA Has $160M Water Treatment Online Ahead of Schedule and Includes UV Advanced Oxidation
- PURO UV, Ushio and Johnson Controls Join Forces to Further the Scientific Research of Far UV-C and Validate its Benefits to IAQ