UI & Ricoma Debate Whether Ultraviolet Laser Printer Toner Patent Lawsuit Should Unfold in N.Y., Calif., or Fla.
The Honorable Joan M. Azrack received supplemental submissions from UI Technologies, Inc., and Ricoma International Corp. this week about where their patent should be litigated.…
More from LegalMore posts in Legal »
- Judge Lynn Rejects D Zine, Dr. Zaatari & enVerid’s PREP Act Defense to Nix Global Plasma’s Lawsuit
- Pipp Mobile Wants to Serve Subpoenas about UV Lighting Set-Ups on Innovative Growers’ Installers & Customers
- Judge Rosenthal Construes More Than a Dozen Disputed Words & Phrases Used in UV Partners’ Patents for a Portable UVC Lamps to Disinfect Electronic Equipment
- Crystal IS Hires Prof. Edwin Piner to Testify About GaN & AlN UV LED Substrate Technology in Nitride Semi Lawsuit
- Magistrate Cayer Wants More Facts to Determine Jurisdiction in <i>Global Plasma v. Elsevier</i> Litigation