The impact of far-UVC radiation (200–230 nm) on pathogens, cells, skin, and eyes – a collection and analysis of a hundred years of data
See t.ly/d6U7 The ongoing coronavirus pandemic requires new disinfection approaches, especially for airborne viruses. The 254 nm emission of low-pressure vacuum lamps is known for…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors