South San Francisco schools buys 30 R-Zero Arc-brand UV-C units for $500,000 to sanitize schools
Astrid Casimire at Bay City News Foundation shares with readers of The Daily Journal the South San Francisco Unified School District introduced ultraviolet C (UV-C)…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors