Seoul Viosys’ Lawsuit Against Namsung America Transferred to Orlando, Fla.
Namsung America, Inc., manufactures and sells an UTILIMEDIC In-Car Phone Sanitizer product incorporating an ultraviolet light emitting device. In a lawsuit filed July 9 by…
More from LegalMore posts in Legal »
- Dr. David Helfet Moves for Dismissal from SteriLumen’s Trademark Infringement Case Against Aeroclean Technologies
- To Move <i>Garner v. Global Plasma</i> Litigation Along, Judge Bibas Wants Most Pre-Trial Briefs by Sept. 2023
- Judge Carter Wants Nail Alliance’s Lawsuit Against Vishine Enterprise to Halt Sale of Fake GELISH-Brand UV Hardened Nail Polish to Move Along
- Omega Liner Moves to Dismiss Buergofol Lawsuit Alleging Infringement on U.S. Patent for Ultraviolet Cured-In-Place Pipe Liners
- Magistrate Ramirez Denies Global Plasma, D Zine & Dr. Zaatari’s Eleventh-Hour Discovery Requests