Seoul Viosys’ Lawsuit Against Namsung America Transferred to Orlando, Fla.
Namsung America, Inc., manufactures and sells an UTILIMEDIC In-Car Phone Sanitizer product incorporating an ultraviolet light emitting device. In a lawsuit filed July 9 by Seoul Viosys Co., Ltd., the global LED manufacturer and distributor’s lawyers at Radulescu LLP, Steptoe & Johnson LLP, and The Brickell IP Group, PLLC, say the product infringes on at least four of eleven U.S. patents. That litigation was filed in Tampa, Fla., and transferred last week to the Honorable Carlos E. Mendoza in Orlando, Fla. Ryan T. Santurri, Esq., at Allen, Dyer, Doppelt + Gilchrist, P.A., in Orlando, Fla., represents Namsung and has…
More from LegalMore posts in Legal »
- Samsung & Seoul Semi Call Validity of LED Wafer’s Lighting Technology Patents into Question
- John K. Roberts at L3Harris Explains to Judge Albright Why Walmart Infringes on Solid-State Light Source Technology Designed by Bridgelux
- Drs. Michael Lebby & Brian D’Andrade Explain to Judge Gilliland Current Lighting Isn’t Infringing on Jiaxing & Obert’s Lighting Technology Patents
- Duplo Turns to Drs. Charles F. Reinholtz & Chris E. Scott to Explain How It Doesn’t Infringe on MGI Digital’s Ultraviolet Printing Technology Patents
- Hilco Says Recently Unsealed <i>Qui Tam</i> Claims Included in LiteSheet Asset Sale