Science Daily report says extreme UV laser shows generate atmospheric pollutant
Hokkaido University scientists show that under laboratory conditions, ultraviolet light reacts with nitrophenol to produce smog-generating nitrous acid, according to a recent Science Daily report.…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors