Robot Prototype for Disinfection of Surfaces
See t.ly/IDfW — The requirements of the working and safety norms demonstrate significant need of increased efficiency and improved working conditions in disinfecting spaces. In view of the current pandemic situation, to fight the battle against the deadliest coronavirus present among us and its spread worldwide, a disinfection system is implemented on robotic platform to ensure thorough sanitization of highly frequented and human contact surfaces by disinfecting them with the help of UV-C rays using Raspberry Pi to ensure that no workers life is at risk.
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Congressman Sanford D. Bishop Jr. Presents Federally Funded Check to Leesburg, GA to Include UV Wastewater Treatment
- Westmoreland, PA Approves $31 M in Water Treatment Plant Upgrades Including Ultraviolet Disinfection System
- Bioaerosol Chamber Disinfected with Ultraviolet Light Between Studies
- Morro’s Bay, CA Has $160M Water Treatment Online Ahead of Schedule and Includes UV Advanced Oxidation
- PURO UV, Ushio and Johnson Controls Join Forces to Further the Scientific Research of Far UV-C and Validate its Benefits to IAQ