Resgreen Group’s Wanda SD to Protect Sheriff’s Office & Jail in Palm Beach, Fla.
Resgreen Group (RGGI), a leading mobile robot company, today announced the sale of its Wanda SD to the Sheriff’s Office in Palm Beach Florida (PBSO.ORG), for disinfection of its jail. Wanda SD uses either Ultraviolet C (UVC) light or UVC and Ozone to kill 99.9 percent of harmful bacteria and viruses. “The pandemic continues to be a concern, especially in crowded spaces such as jails, courtrooms and government offices,” said Parsh Patel, CEO of RGGI. “By using Wanda SD, the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office is taking additional steps to keep their employees and inmates safe from dangerous pathogens. We note the…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- PureAir Room 500 X from Vent-Axia Has Seven Stage Purification Process Including UV Sterililzation
- Toyoda Gosei Develops Compact UV-C LED Water Purification Device Applicable in Tight Spaces
- Dyson Humidifier with Ultraviolet Disinfection Makes 2023 Best of List
- Solar Windows from Ubiquitous Energy Convert Ultraviolet and Infrared Waves into Energy
- Orbitrap a Scaled-Down Drug Discovery Device Using Pulsing Ultraviolet Laser to Scan for Alien Life