R-Zero Uses UV-C Technology to Win Indoor Air Quality Agreement with Premier, Inc.
Biosafety tech company R-Zero Systems, Inc. has been awarded a national group purchasing agreement for indoor air quality products with Premier, Inc. The agreement allows…
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Pipp Mobile Urges P.T.A.B. to Deny Innovative Growers’ Request for Air Filtration & UV Air Purification System Patent Review
- William Gardner, Way Too Cool & Engenious Designs Select John Garretson to Attempt Mediation on Aug. 30
- Azimio leaders push to have UV light used in verifying presidential results forms at Bomas
- New polymer removes dye from wastewater and can be reused afterwards while being assessed in UV-visible spectroscopy
- Bio-Rad extends range of StarBright Violet, UltraViolet dyes for multiplex flow cytometry