R-Zero Uses UV-C Technology to Win Indoor Air Quality Agreement with Premier, Inc.
Biosafety tech company R-Zero Systems, Inc. has been awarded a national group purchasing agreement for indoor air quality products with Premier, Inc. The agreement allows…
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Engineer Creates Charging and Disinfection System for Laundry Using Two Step UV Light Radiation
- Bio UV Uses UV Disinfection as Part of Wellboat Challenges in Raising Offshore Salmon
- Female Teen Develops Test for DPH Utilizing Chemical Reaction Under UV Light
- Military Utilizing Microbe Based Sensors to Detect Enemy Chemical/Weapon Presence Including Ultraviolet Light Emission
- FAA Solution to Bird Strikes Includes Ultraviolet Emitters Detectable by Birds