Pilot study on the decontamination efficacy of an installed 222-nm ultraviolet disinfection device (Care222™), with a motion sensor, in a shared bathroom
See t.ly/DfuR — Toilet surfaces are contaminated with pathogens, and they may be a vector for disease transmission. In this study, we investigated the efficacy…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors