Photoscience Japan Sues Pacific Ultraviolet for Trademark Infringement
Photoscience Japan Corp. turned to the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California to stop Pacific Ultraviolet Inc. and Fugui Meng a/k/a/ Meng…
More from LegalMore posts in Legal »
- Patent Trial and Appeal Board Will Review U.S. Patent No. 9,700,642 Issued to S. Edward Neister & Used by High Energy Ozone LLC d/b/a Far-UV Sterilray
- Judge Albright Releases Standing Orders Applicable to All Patent & Civil Cases before Him in the W.D. Tex.
- Duplo Moves to Dismiss MGI Digital Suit Alleging Infringement on Four UV Printing Technology Patents
- Proximity Systems Argues Germ Genie & Prior Art Invalidates UV Partners’ Standalone Portable UV Lamp Patent
- Lighting Defense Alleges Shanghai Sansi Infringing on Patented LED Lighting Heat Management Technology