Philips Prefers Consolidation of CPAP Product Liability Cases in D. Mass. But Would Agree to E.D. Pa.
John P. Lavelle, Jr., at MORGAN, LEWIS & BOCKIUS LLP, representing Koninklijke Philips N.V.’s U.S. affiliates Philips North America LLC and Philips RS North America…
More from LegalMore posts in Legal »
- US Patent Application – US 20230248874 A1 “AIR AND SURFACE TREATMENT SYSTEM”
- US Patent Application – US 20230248859 A1 “PLANT DISINFECTION APPARATUS”
- US Patent Issued 2023 – US 11738254 B2 “Systems and methods for providing ultraviolet sterilization, disinfection and decontamination of gaming machines and associated equipment”
- UVC Sanitizing Kitty Litter Appliance Patent Litigation Enters Next Chapter with Third Amended Complaint, Answer Denying Allegations, Affirmative Defenses & Counterclaims
- US Patent Issued 2023 – US 11730844 B1 “Method of disinfecting vehicle using UVC light emitters”