Philips Prefers Consolidation of CPAP Product Liability Cases in D. Mass. But Would Agree to E.D. Pa.
John P. Lavelle, Jr., at MORGAN, LEWIS & BOCKIUS LLP, representing Koninklijke Philips N.V.’s U.S. affiliates Philips North America LLC and Philips RS North America…
More from LegalMore posts in Legal »
- Judge Lynn Rejects D Zine, Dr. Zaatari & enVerid’s PREP Act Defense to Nix Global Plasma’s Lawsuit
- Pipp Mobile Wants to Serve Subpoenas about UV Lighting Set-Ups on Innovative Growers’ Installers & Customers
- Judge Rosenthal Construes More Than a Dozen Disputed Words & Phrases Used in UV Partners’ Patents for a Portable UVC Lamps to Disinfect Electronic Equipment
- Crystal IS Hires Prof. Edwin Piner to Testify About GaN & AlN UV LED Substrate Technology in Nitride Semi Lawsuit
- Magistrate Cayer Wants More Facts to Determine Jurisdiction in <i>Global Plasma v. Elsevier</i> Litigation