Lingnan University in Hong Kong develops autonomous UV-C disinfection robot providing effective and efficient sanitisation for large indoor establishments
Cleaning and disinfecting public spaces have become increasingly important during the COVID-19 pandemic. Based on Lingnan University in Hong Kong (LU)’s development of a successful free sanitisation service for over…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors