Latvian scientists make disinfectant robots and other equipment
Over six months, Latvian scientists have developed prototypes for equipment which will help disinfect places of high infection risk, Judīte Čunka with Latvian Television reported…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors