Invzbl, startup using UV to kill Covid, moves to Austin, Tex.
Mike Cronin, a Staff Writer for Austin Business Journal, reports Invzbl LLC, which uses ultraviolet radiation to disinfect products, has relocated its headquarters to Austin, Tex. Founded in 2019 by CEO Chuck Morrison, the startup now employs a total of five, three of whom are based in the Texas capital — including Morrison. The CEO aims to hire between 25 and 50 employees during the coming 12 months. Positions will be in operations, sales, sales support, human resources, finance and customer success. Morrison was previously president and chief marketing officer of Staymobile, a mobile device repair company based in Atlanta. Invzbl builds…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- PureAir Room 500 X from Vent-Axia Has Seven Stage Purification Process Including UV Sterililzation
- Toyoda Gosei Develops Compact UV-C LED Water Purification Device Applicable in Tight Spaces
- Dyson Humidifier with Ultraviolet Disinfection Makes 2023 Best of List
- Solar Windows from Ubiquitous Energy Convert Ultraviolet and Infrared Waves into Energy
- Orbitrap a Scaled-Down Drug Discovery Device Using Pulsing Ultraviolet Laser to Scan for Alien Life