Illinois American Water to Install Ultraviolet Disinfection at Streator Water Treatment Plant; Investment of About $4 Million Supports Safe Drinking Water
Illinois American Water is investing approximately $4 million to construct Ultraviolet (UV) disinfection at the Streator water treatment plant. The new treatment technology will support…
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Photokeratitis among Medical Staff after Exposure to UV Light Germicidal Lamps in Queen Alia Military Hospital in Covid-19 Time
- Madison, Wis., Cobbler Ian Matthews Uses UV Light to Whiten Yellowed Soles
- Invasive weeds are threatening to take over Lake Tahoe, and UV lighting control is being reexamined
- Ultraviolet Light Reveals Large Sponge Marks Showing Artist Georgia O’Keefe Tried to Clean “Spring” Painting
- UV Disinfection in the Healthcare Environment: Key Criteria for Performance, Operation and Safety – by Ashish Msyhur, Ph.D., Ultraviolet Devices, Inc.