How does UV light measurement change lighting design perspective?
Via ledsmagazine.com, Anne Bay the technical sales director of Viso Systems, reports in germicidal ultraviolet (GUV) applications, it is worth remembering that UV light is not…
More from OtherMore posts in Other »
- INVZBL Solves Issues of Virus Transmission in Schools with Proven UV-C Lighting Technology & Reminds Public Schools Emergency Funds Are Available to Pay for that Equipment
- Ohio State University Student Kaci Way, Presenting “Investigation of ultraviolet C (UVC) doses in homemade UVC chambers with items commonly used on swine farms” Takes Home Morrison Swine Innovator Prize
- Tuning flexible circuits with light – Researchers use ultraviolet light to tune circuit performance with a photoreactive polymer based on controlled changes in the chemical structure, which may lead to the development of wearable electronics and medical sensors
- Study Showing the Environmental and Therapeutic Benefits of the Ultraviolet (UV) Waveband for the Management of the COVID-19 Pandemic to be Presented
- Disinfection Performance of a Drinking Water Bottle System With a UV Subtype C LED Cap Against Waterborne Pathogens and Heterotrophic Contaminants