HEO3 Commences Third 222 nm UV Technology Patent Suit, This Time Against Eden Park Illumination, Inc.
High Energy Ozone LLC d/b/a Far-UV Sterilray (commonly known as HEO3) dispatched its team of lawyers from King & Spalding LLP to sue Eden Park…
More from LegalMore posts in Legal »
- Morgan Pattison at Solid State Lighting Services, Inc., Opines LedComm’s Patents LedComm’s Patents Are Descriptive, Definite, Limiting [& Enforceable]
- Global Plasma CEO Confirms All Discovery Materials Have Been Produced & Judge Lynn to Appoint a Special Master
- Global Plasma & IEE Indoor Request & Obtain 30-Day Litigation Stay to Engage in Further Settlement Talks
- Everlight & Amazon Reach Settlement in Principle Resolving UV Lighting Patent Technology Lawsuit
- Dr. David Helfet Moves for Dismissal from SteriLumen’s Trademark Infringement Case Against Aeroclean Technologies