Hayward Holdings Preparing for IPO
Hayward Holdings, Inc., delivered a draft registration statement to the Securities and Exchange Commission earlier this week in anticipation of an upcoming initial public offering of its common stock. Hayward discloses it holds two UV-related patents: Application No. 13/897,623, filed May 20, 2013, for a Dynamic Ultraviolet Lamp Ballast System and Application No. 14/839,166, filed Aug. 28, 2015, for a Combined Ultraviolet and Ozone Fluid Sterilization System.
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- PureAir Room 500 X from Vent-Axia Has Seven Stage Purification Process Including UV Sterililzation
- Toyoda Gosei Develops Compact UV-C LED Water Purification Device Applicable in Tight Spaces
- Dyson Humidifier with Ultraviolet Disinfection Makes 2023 Best of List
- Solar Windows from Ubiquitous Energy Convert Ultraviolet and Infrared Waves into Energy
- Orbitrap a Scaled-Down Drug Discovery Device Using Pulsing Ultraviolet Laser to Scan for Alien Life