Global Plasma’s UV Snake Oil Sales Lawsuit against IEE Indoor Environmental Engineering Refiled in N.D. Calif.
Global Plasma Solutions, Inc., voluntarily dismissed its lawsuit against IEE Indoor Environmental Engineering filed in the Northern District of Georgia last week and promptly refiled…
More from LegalMore posts in Legal »
- Judge Lynn Rejects D Zine, Dr. Zaatari & enVerid’s PREP Act Defense to Nix Global Plasma’s Lawsuit
- Pipp Mobile Wants to Serve Subpoenas about UV Lighting Set-Ups on Innovative Growers’ Installers & Customers
- Judge Rosenthal Construes More Than a Dozen Disputed Words & Phrases Used in UV Partners’ Patents for a Portable UVC Lamps to Disinfect Electronic Equipment
- Crystal IS Hires Prof. Edwin Piner to Testify About GaN & AlN UV LED Substrate Technology in Nitride Semi Lawsuit
- Magistrate Cayer Wants More Facts to Determine Jurisdiction in <i>Global Plasma v. Elsevier</i> Litigation