Global Plasma’s UV Snake Oil Sales Lawsuit against IEE Indoor Environmental Engineering Refiled in N.D. Calif.
Global Plasma Solutions, Inc., voluntarily dismissed its lawsuit against IEE Indoor Environmental Engineering filed in the Northern District of Georgia last week and promptly refiled…
More from LegalMore posts in Legal »
- P.T.A.B. Orders <i>Inter Partes</i> Review of Two Patents Owned by CAO Lighting
- EGLO Denies All of Signify’s Allegations Accusing It of Infringing on Patented LED Lighting Technology
- UI Technologies Disputes Ricoma’s Contention About Five Ambiguous Terms in UV Laser Toner Patents
- Buergofol Argues Lawsuit Alleging Omega Liner Infringed on U.S. Patent for UV Cured-In-Place Pipe Liners Adequate
- Home Depot & BX LED Ink Settlement-In-Principle Over Patented Solid-State Light Source Technology Designed by Bridgelux