Germ-killing robot that resembles R2-D2 from ‘Star Wars’ being tested in Rochester, N.Y.
As COVID-19 restrictions ease up across every industry, there is an effort underway in Rochester to redefine cleanliness — an effort led by robots, Robert Bell at Rochester Democrat & Chronicle reports. According to Brian Hart, CEO of Black-I Environmental, two leading Rochester health care providers in upstate New York recently began sanitizing hospital facilities and outlying clinics with a new breed of cutting-edge, autonomous robots. “Robots give you a consistency that a human cleaner can’t provide,” Hart said. With a growing number of Americans receiving COVID-19 vaccines, the country is slowly returning to a sense of normalcy. But New…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- PureAir Room 500 X from Vent-Axia Has Seven Stage Purification Process Including UV Sterililzation
- Toyoda Gosei Develops Compact UV-C LED Water Purification Device Applicable in Tight Spaces
- Dyson Humidifier with Ultraviolet Disinfection Makes 2023 Best of List
- Solar Windows from Ubiquitous Energy Convert Ultraviolet and Infrared Waves into Energy
- Orbitrap a Scaled-Down Drug Discovery Device Using Pulsing Ultraviolet Laser to Scan for Alien Life