Florida House on Capitol Hill to Exhibit Violet Defense Technology in Washington, D.C.
Violet Defense, a Florida-based disinfection technology company, is excited to announce that its UV disinfection technology is now on display at Florida House on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. The…
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Heavy Rains in Seattle, WA Test Capacity of Georgetown Treatment Station and Its UV Disinfection System
- Ancient Bone DNA Investigation Uses UV Irradiation of External Surface As Step To Prevent Modern DNA Contamination
- The Journey to Cleaner Commutes: Steering Mass Transit Towards UV Disinfection
- Upstream Release of 1,4-Dioxane Impacts Pittsboro, NC Water Quality With UV / Filtration / Reverse Osmosis Expected to Degrade Contaminant
- Study of Building HVAC Air Speed On Effectiveness of UVGI Disinfecting System