Experience with UV‐C Air Disinfection in Some Russian Hospitals
See t.ly/0LPl — Although the environmental control measure of ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) for disinfection has not been widely used in the United States and some parts of the world in the past few decades, this technology has been well applied in Russia. UVGI technology has been particularly useful with regard to limiting TB transmission in medical facilities. There is good evidence that UV‐C (180 ‐280 nm) air disinfection can be a helpful intervention in reducing transmission of the SARS‐CoV‐2 virus.
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Congressman Sanford D. Bishop Jr. Presents Federally Funded Check to Leesburg, GA to Include UV Wastewater Treatment
- Westmoreland, PA Approves $31 M in Water Treatment Plant Upgrades Including Ultraviolet Disinfection System
- Bioaerosol Chamber Disinfected with Ultraviolet Light Between Studies
- Morro’s Bay, CA Has $160M Water Treatment Online Ahead of Schedule and Includes UV Advanced Oxidation
- PURO UV, Ushio and Johnson Controls Join Forces to Further the Scientific Research of Far UV-C and Validate its Benefits to IAQ