EESL Says Air Handler with Electrostatic Filters & UV Irradiation Clears 99% of Pathogens
Utpal Bhaskar at Mint.LiveMint.com reports EESL plans to install these systems in buildings with centralized air conditioning, and is aggregating demand for the sameEESL, which…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors