Dr. Jeffrey Siewerdsen, Professor of Biomedical Engineering at Johns Hopkins University, tells HEQ about UVC disinfection.
Rosemary Lobley at Health Europa interviews Dr. Jeffrey Siewerdsen: A research team at Johns Hopkins University has successfully devised a means of disinfecting the inner bores of…
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Ultraviolet Light as a Detector of Feces Matter in Wastewater Treatment
- Additive To Stabilize Face Masks to UV Light May Be Carcinogenic to Humans
- Changes in Health Care Building Design That Includes Shift to UV-C LED Lamps
- All Perovskite Tandem Solar Cell Has Gained Efficiency in UV and IR Wavelength Regions
- UV Light Used in Grape Vine Mildew Prevention