Do UV Lamps and Air Purifiers Work Against COVID-19?
Marie Buenaventura of Manila Bulletin reports the global pandemic has pushed people to try out consumer health products that may help stop the spread of…
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- ‘Smart water’ which is visible under UV light is being given to bouncers to help police arrest drunk people
- Report says Park City’s drinking water is safe, meets quality standards through its two-stage cartridge filtration and UV light
- Tips for growing tomatoes; can be protected from hornworms/caterpillars through UV flashlight
- Wastewater Authority seeks ARPA funds to replace $8 million ultraviolet disinfection system
- The Fascinating Complex Minds of Bees and How They Sense Polarized and Ultraviolet Light