Press "Enter" to skip to content

Co Clare Village Residents, Ireland Drinking

SEÁN MCCÁRTHAIGH writing in BreakingNews.ie. about how residents of Co Clare Village, Ireland had been drinking unsafe water for 12 months prior to recognition of danger. The issue was deficiency in the ultraviolet disinfection system and lack of communication involving this defect. Residents of a Co Clare village were provided with unsafe drinking water for 12…

This content is viewable by members only. Visit MY ACCOUNT on the top menu to log in or to register for a 30 day free trial or purchase a subscription for UV Reporter 1 Year Single Membership or UV Reporter 1 Year Group Membership - $189 for first member and $25 for each additional member.