Can UV lights in nursing homes (and elsewhere) stop COVID-19?
HALIFAX EXAMINER contributor YVETTE D’ENTREMONT reports a new $1.7 million research project announced by Research Nova Scotia on Wednesday will investigate whether installing UV lights…
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Sanitizing Textile Waste Using the “Billie” System That Embodies Two UV Sterilization Stages
- World Health Organization Sponsored Review of Safe Water Disinfection Efficiency Including UV Based Systems
- Xylem’s Water Stewardship In The Mining Sector Used UV Radiation and Ozone
- Lipstick Ingredient Can Degrade in UV Light and Form Dangerous Reactive Chemical Radicals – Potential Cancer Causing
- UV Light Device Part of NASA Onboard Space Flight Shower Water Recycling Process