Can UV lights in nursing homes (and elsewhere) stop COVID-19?
HALIFAX EXAMINER contributor YVETTE D’ENTREMONT reports a new $1.7 million research project announced by Research Nova Scotia on Wednesday will investigate whether installing UV lights…
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Pilot Study on Unique UV-LED System Used in Bioaerosol Emissions Antimicrobial Treatments
- The Chemistry of GUV 222: Ozone, OH Radicals, and IAQ
- Maine Salmon Hatchery Kills Thousands of Virus Infected Fish And Plans UV Disinfection System Addition
- Bayfront Park in Sarasota, FL Splash Park Upgrades Include Smart Devices and UV Disinfection
- Canadian And British Columbia Governments Fund $10 M For Wastewater and New Water Projects Including UV Systems