Can microorganisms develop resistance against light based anti-infective agents?
See t.ly/WiDa — Recently, there have been increasing numbers of publications illustrating the potential of light-based antimicrobial therapies to combat antimicrobial resistance. Several modalities, in…
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- Opinion on Air Quality Advancement Including Comparison of UV-C to Far UV at 200-230 nm
- Why You Need the New Targus UVC LED Disinfection Light
- Jacksonville Cataract Patients Receive UV Treatments
- Landsdale , Maryland Approves Sewer Hike That Will Fund Ultraviolet Disinfection Upgrade Project
- Changi Airport Refresh Pods for Workers Includes Cooled and UV Disinfected Circulating Air