Can microorganisms develop resistance against light based anti-infective agents?
See t.ly/WiDa — Recently, there have been increasing numbers of publications illustrating the potential of light-based antimicrobial therapies to combat antimicrobial resistance. Several modalities, in…
More from InformationalMore posts in Informational »
- ‘Smart water’ which is visible under UV light is being given to bouncers to help police arrest drunk people
- Report says Park City’s drinking water is safe, meets quality standards through its two-stage cartridge filtration and UV light
- Tips for growing tomatoes; can be protected from hornworms/caterpillars through UV flashlight
- Wastewater Authority seeks ARPA funds to replace $8 million ultraviolet disinfection system
- The Fascinating Complex Minds of Bees and How They Sense Polarized and Ultraviolet Light