Bankruptcy Trustee Wants Permission to Compromise & Settle Accounts Receivable Owed to Healthe, Inc.
David W. Carickhoff, the Chapter 7 Trustee overseeing the liquidation of Healthe, Inc., wants the opportunity to negotiate with customers and other entities who owe…
More from LegalMore posts in Legal »
- Healthe, Inc., Bankruptcy Trustee Convenes Meeting of Creditors & Says Proofs of Claim Are Due by Apr. 18, 2022
- KFLOW seeks default judgments against four entities for importing & selling fake UV water treatment products
- Judge Teeter Will Get to Decide if Mr. Gardner & Way Too Cool’s Third Lawsuit against Engenious Designs Will Be Dismissed or Proceed to Trial
- UI Technologies Sues Ricoma International for Infringing on UV Printer Toner Technology Patents
- Slidell Memorial Hospital Wants Zurich American & XL Insurance to Pay for Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Equipment Installed to Combat SARS-CoV-2 Virus