Bankruptcy Trustee Wants Permission to Compromise & Settle Accounts Receivable Owed to Healthe, Inc.
David W. Carickhoff, the Chapter 7 Trustee overseeing the liquidation of Healthe, Inc., wants the opportunity to negotiate with customers and other entities who owe…
More from LegalMore posts in Legal »
- Judge Lynn Rejects D Zine, Dr. Zaatari & enVerid’s PREP Act Defense to Nix Global Plasma’s Lawsuit
- Pipp Mobile Wants to Serve Subpoenas about UV Lighting Set-Ups on Innovative Growers’ Installers & Customers
- Judge Rosenthal Construes More Than a Dozen Disputed Words & Phrases Used in UV Partners’ Patents for a Portable UVC Lamps to Disinfect Electronic Equipment
- Crystal IS Hires Prof. Edwin Piner to Testify About GaN & AlN UV LED Substrate Technology in Nitride Semi Lawsuit
- Magistrate Cayer Wants More Facts to Determine Jurisdiction in <i>Global Plasma v. Elsevier</i> Litigation