Application of UV-LEDs for antibiotic resistance genes inactivation – efficiency monitoring with qPCR and transformation
See https://is.gd/j3AHj0 A dose-response study on a plasmid vector containing ampicillin and kanamycin resistance genes was performed with UVC-LEDs at two different wavelengths (265 and…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors