Air Purification Technology Keeps Lotus House Residents Safe in More Ways Than One
Maria Taylor at achrnews.com reports Lotus House — a women’s shelter funded by the Sundari Foundation — has settled on ultraviolet germicidal irradiation, which ASHRAE had…
More from ProductMore posts in Product »
- UVDI Awarded Agreement for UV-C Indoor Air Quality Technology with Premier, Inc.
- JIMMY Reveals Game-Changing BX5 Anti-Mite Vacuum Cleaner with UV Light to Kill Dust Mites and Bacteria
- DeepMaterial, A Leading Manufacturer in China Introduces Innovative Waterproof Epoxy Underfill Adhesives and UV Curing Glue
- The Latest Solution in UV Air and Surface Disinfection
- Carclo Optics releases Samsung UV-C results with Archimedes reflectors